At OpenTable, we strive to make finding and booking the perfect table as easy as possible. So, we’re very pleased to announce new features optimised for iOS 11, giving diners across the globe new ways to discover and share restaurants using the latest OpenTable apps for iPhone and iPad.
Saddle up for the Melbourne Cup
Looking to get your venue in front of diners for the Race that stops the nation?
OpenTable customers can sign up our upcoming Melbourne cup promotional campaign to highlight your OpenTable offers, hours and other sweet stuff at no extra cost.
Not a customer yet? Join OpenTable.
Your POS has a new BFF
We’re excited to announce the POS integration between Impos to GuestCenter.
By bringing your POS data into GuestCenter, you get valuable insights and a smoother-running, faster-turning house.
Stay in the Flow
With the integration between your POS system and GuestCenter, you can connect the dots between reservations and revenue. See how your average spend per cover is trending, through POS data directly in the GuestCenter Manager app, and streamline ‘paid’ table status updates in the heat of the moment.
Act with Insight
With real-time revenue reports, you can evaluate how your restaurant is performing week-over-week, day-to-day , or even shift by shift. Get a clearer, crisper picture of your average spend per guest.
To get started:
- Contact Impos to ensure you are on the right version, and
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your OpenTable account manager to organise the set up.
The OpenTable Industry Series is back in Melbourne in September, and we’ve got another exciting line up!
Secure your spot for one of the most engaging events on the calendar, and tune in to three luminaries in the Melbourne dining scene.
We’ll also provide you with lunch at Epocha Restaurant, and as well as a platform to engage with others in the industry
If you’ve been confronted by nagging questions and struggle to find value at other events that don’t relate to your challenges, join our intimate event series by registering for it now.
DATE AND TIME: Mon. 11 September 2017, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm AEST
- +More to follow!
We’re excited to once again be a part of this year’s must-attend Restaurant Leaders Summit on July 31, at the Royal Randwick Racecourse.
And here are five reasons you have to visit the OpenTable stand:
- Discover the new innovative features that are opening up opportunities to drive more revenue
- Explore GuestCenter’s mobile app which provides you with useable data and real-time insights into your operations
- Learn about our marketing reach that connects you with guests across Australia, and through unique channels and brands across the world
- Meet the OpenTable team that is passionate about helping you grow and thrive
- Take the GuestCenter challenge!
Schedule a meeting with us at the Summit by contacting us on email@example.com.