Throughout the Covid-19 crisis OpenTable Australia will be delivering weekly information and strategies for the restaurant industry through our LIVE webcasts.
The webcast series will address topics such as
- Insights and opinions from operators and experts on the industry landscape
- Government announcements and the considerations for restaurant operators
- Weekly resources available for industry professionals and more
- Tune in to our weekly In it Together webinars to continue to learn from peers in the industry.
- 27 May: “Restaurant Reopening 101: Guidelines and best practices” with Wes Lambert- CEO of Restaurant and Catering Australia and our very own Chris Boesrma.
- 28 April: Marketing your restaurant: Opportunities for the now and beyond. Alex Adams and Craig Macindoe (Darling Crackles) and Michelle Mason (Social Tap) feature.
- 15 April: From the US – Hospitality first with Will Guidara (American restaurateur based in New York City, and co-owner of hospitality group Make It Nice) and Anthony Rudolf (founder of the Welcome Conference)
- 20 April: Mental health and wellbeing during COVID-19 – Signals, support and advice with Liam Crawley (Hospo for Life) and Glen Cotter (R U OK?).
- 14 April: Ask an expert – what the stimulus package means for Australian restaurants, featuring guests from KPMG.
- 31 March: Operating a restaurant in the face of uncertainty with Pat Nourse (Food and Wine Victoria), Sven Almenning (Speakeasy Group and Ananas) and Shane Delia (Delia Group)
Additionally, to help restaurants reopen, OpenTable offers new features and price cuts.