We’ve round up some the best articles with trends and tidbits from the world of OpenTable.
Tell us: what made your reading list this month?
- How to book at table at the World’s Best Restaurants – Escape
- Facebook rolls out Messenger 2.0 featuring more branded bots and a new discover tab – Mumbrella
- Facebook is giving Messenger bots a massive overhaul – Mashable
- OpenTable introduces Messenger bot for reservations – Hospitality Magazine
- Facebook Messenger wants to be the new Yellow Pages – CNet
- Do you tip? Tightarse correspondent Fitzy investigates Aussie tipping culture! – The Project
- 20% of diners never leave a tip: study – Hospitality Magazine
- Should Australia follow other countries where tipping is expected? – Channel 10
- Will you tip your waiter this Mother’s Day lunch? – Finder.com.au
- The One Thing You Do At A Restaurant That Really Pi**es Staff Off – WHIMN
- 5 Awesome things to do in Melbourne this week – The Urbanlist
- Tipping in Australia: To leave or not leave a tip? – News.com.au