OpenTable Industry Series – How to grow and thrive your restaurant business
We’re excited to announce that the exciting OpenTable Industry Series lands in Melbourne this March.
This complimentary event will explore how Melbourne industry leaders are growing their success, and get tips on how to thrive in the restaurant industry at various stages of the life-cycle.
If you’ve been confronted by nagging questions on what you need to set yourself up for success in the hospitality industry, register for this OpenTable exclusive event now.
When: 12-2PM, 20 March 2017
Where: Upside @ Ichi Ni Nana Izakaya
What: We focus on how to grow and thrive in the restaurant business, no matter what stage of the restaurant business you’re in
Speakers: Kristian Klein (Mr Miyagi), Naomi Lindon (DELIA Group), Angie Giannakodakis (Epocha Restaurant) and Darren Taylor (Taylor and Grace Creative Agency)
Five reasons to join the OpenTable Industry Series
- Discussion of key topics from the comprehensive “How to Grow and Thrive in the Restaurant Business” e-book
- Relevant local insights and learn the tips and tricks to help drive success for your venue
- Interactive workshop on the latest and greatest features on GuestCenter and OpenTable
- Come and meet OpenTable’s passionate staff
- Networking and building meaningful connections with fellow industry professionals (with drinks and food provided!)
Our engaging panel of speakers that will share their insights on how to grow and thrive in one of the most challenging but rewarding industries. More speakers to be announced shortly!
Spaces are limited, so register now to secure your free spot.